House


House
Texture #1
Texture #2

 The plan was to make a basic house (no furniture on the inside and no walls). I could have used better texture to make the use look better. I also could not figure out how to make a doorhnob.  i looks bad need to use c.a.r.p. needs more details fix inside wall. needs better texture. i do not like google sketch up i does what i don't want it to do and will some time brake for reasons unknown to me. i have very little experience with the program i do not no if the problem is it or me. i would add more details and textures that fit my house better. do not miss with the roof its a bad idea ever time i tried to fix it i got worse (Command Z is my best friend). i have a lot if room for improvement and i need a lot more time with this program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sidewalk chalk

Video project